Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
daikokuya.co.uk is owned and operated by Speedloan Finance Limited. Any references throughout this document to “we”, “us”, ”our”, ”Daikokuya” or any terms of a similar nature refer to Speedloan Finance Limited, whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 2 Burgage Square, Merchant Gate, Wakefield, WF1 2TS.
Our company registration number is 04332476. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whose services do we supply?
All the products detailed on the website are provided by Speedloan Finance Limited, trading as Daikokuya.
Usage of our website
This service is offered for your personal use only. To use this service you must confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18, then you must have consent from a parent or guardian. In addition, your parent or guardian must ensure that they are aware of our terms and conditions and comply with them fully. As part of the service our site offers, you have the ability to create a customer account. Any information in relation to this is to be kept confidential, including but not limited to the password and log on details.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website service at any time, with no notice required.
We will not be liable if our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our products are pre-owned items.
Images of the items available on our website will not always be to scale. We will provide approximate measurements, where available, to help you choose the most appropriate item for you.
Due to the classification of the items they are subject to availability. This can change without notice. To be sure that any specific item is available, we recommend that you contact us for up to date information.
Where we have the branded packaging for your item(s) this will be noted in the item description and will be supplied. In the event that this is not available, you accept that we have the right to deliver your item in our own packaging.
We accept orders from and deliver to addresses in the UK, excluding Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
After placing your order you will receive an email which will outline the details of your purchase including the price, the item’s details and any additional information relevant to the sale. This email is not formal confirmation of your order being accepted by us: it is confirmation that we have received your request.
We reserve the right, at all times, to cancel or refuse an order that has been placed. Cancellations or refusal of orders may occur if:
- • We cannot process your payment
- • We have made an error on the site in relation to the product, its details and/or its price
- • Stock of the ordered item is not available and we have not been successful in contacting you to discuss alternatives. We will try to notify you as soon as possible if the item requested is unavailable.
Once payment for your order has been received, you will then receive an email confirming your order has been despatched. This is confirmation that we have accepted your order and will fulfil this under our contractual obligations.
Orders will be despatched to the delivery address as verified by your card details. We will accept requests to deliver to an alternative address but this may result in either the order being cancelled if the address cannot be verified or a delay in the delivery as we conduct checks to avoid fraud or theft of a product.
We will try to despatch orders that are received before 11am the same day, providing that we have successfully taken payment, we have confirmed the delivery address and the item is in stock. However, please allow 3 – 5 days for delivery.
- • All prices are in UK pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
- • Delivery costs will be added in to your final total to pay, where applicable
- • Prices are subject to change without notice.
- • The price you pay is current at the time that you place your order.
We accept payment by credit or debit card only.
An order can be cancelled at any time prior to the item(s) being despatched by us.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com
If your order has already been despatched you will be unable to cancel the item(s). You can however return the item to us (please see Returns for more information).
We will deliver to addresses in the UK, excluding Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
We use the DHL EXPRESS service to deliver your item(s), enabling full tracking of the parcel at all times.
All packages are insured through the couriers and will require an adult to sign for receipt.
Once the parcel has been accepted and signed for, responsibility and liability for the parcel is transferred to you, the customer.
Orders are usually despatched the same day (if the order is received before 11am). However please allow up to five working days for your item(s) to be delivered. You will be contacted if there are any foreseeable delays with the despatch of your item(s).
Orders will be despatched to delivery address as verified by your card details. We will accept requests to deliver to an alternative address but this may result in either the order being cancelled if the address cannot be verified or a delay in the delivery as we conduct checks to avoid fraud or theft of a product.
You agree that we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that is out of our control, including but not limited to:
- • Incorrect delivery address details
- • Non signature at the delivery address
Delivery to addresses within the UK (excluding Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) will be:
For an order under £2500: Flat rate of £25
For an order over £2500: Flat rate of £45
No refunds of postage will be made for returns, unless agreed by us before the return is received.
Returns and Refunds
This policy applies to all goods bought from daikokuya.co.uk. It only applies to consumers who live within the United Kingdom. We do not ship to non-UK addresses. It also does not apply to goods bought in any Daikokuya store.
All the items listed on the website are pre-owned. This means that they may show signs of previous use. We recommend that you study images and descriptions of goods carefully to minimize the risk that you are unhappy with your purchase.
If you change your mind about an item you have bought online from us, you can return this to us. We will then refund the cost of your purchase.
Your right to change your mind lasts for 14 days after the day when you place your order. You must tell us within this period or you will not be able to send your item back and get a refund.
You then have to send the item back to us within 14 days of date when you tell us that you want to return your item. You are responsible for the cost of posting your item back to us.
Please note that this exchange offer does not extend to items that we cannot accept for hygiene reasons such as earrings. These items are sold as described and we will not exchange these if you change your mind after purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected by this (please see below for details of your rights if you think an item is faulty) but we regret that we cannot exchange items like earrings unless they were faulty at the time you bought them.
How to Return Your Purchase
|What you must do||How you must do this||When you must do this|
|Tell us by email that you want to return your purchase.
You must provide:
|By email to:
|Within 14 days of placing your order|
|Return your item to us when the item you have bought is delivered to you. Follow the instructions included with the return form in your purchase.||By courier to:
DAIKOKUYA, 106 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1DN
|Within 14 days of telling us that you want to send your item back|
When you send your item back, you must ensure that:
- • You return the item in its original condition along with original packaging. The plastic security tag must still be attached to your item and must not be tampered with. If the tag is missing or shows any sign of interference, we will not refund your money.
- • The item is suitably protected against the risk of damage whilst being returned to us.
- • You fill in our return form which shows your name and order number and include it in the package.
- • You send the item back via a courier who requires a signature as proof of delivery to us.
- • The item is insured against loss in transit.
If you do this, we will then refund the cost of your purchase and any postage costs you paid when you originally bought the item. We will do this within 14 days of receiving the item back from you. Please note though that you are responsible for the cost of sending back any unwanted item and we will not reimburse you for these costs.
If you do not comply with the notification requirements shown above (including the timescales) then Daikokuya is not required to provide a refund to you and reserves the right not to do this.
Responsibility and Liability
You are responsible for the safe return of any item using a secure and insured delivery method with a courier who requires signature as proof of delivery. You are responsible for returning any item in its original condition along with original packaging, while the plastic security tag and all original tags (if there are any) are still attached to the item and have not been tampered with. You are responsible for filling in our return form which shows your name and order number and including it in the return package.
Our terms and conditions do not include any items that will affect your statutory rights.
What to do if you have a complaint?
We aim to provide the highest level of service to all our customers, however occasionally errors can be made.
To access our complaints process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- • This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- • All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- • Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- • From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.